It's been a busy two days. I took the girls back on Tuesday morning, and then the Ancestry probate collection launched on Wednesday, and my Padres lost both games.
1) Tuesday, 1 September:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Post Number 9000 on Genea-Musings and then got the girls ready to go home. Fed, dressed, packed, but we forgot the xylophone. Drat.
* Left at 10 a.m. for Carlsbad for lunch and to meet Tami. Ate at the pizza place. Charlie was there too so I got a bit of Chaz-time. Was home by 12:20 p.m.
* Tried to take a nap, but had a reflux...and a headache. Checked email, added to the Best Of post, and worked in California County Marriages. Added some folks to the tree and connected a family to an existing family.
* Wrote Mining the California, County Marriages, 1850-1952 Collection on FamilySearch and went in at 5 p.m. for dinner and watched TV. Watered the front yard, picked up a bit around the house too. The girls are messy.
* Online for a bit at 6:20 to read email and blogs. Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and then finished my Clark book. Game went long, Rangers won 8-6 as the bullpen faltered again. Drat.
* Online at 10:50 p.m. to read, check Facebook and done. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 2 September:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Sweethearts at the Padres Game -- Post 376 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then worked in the Ancestry probates for awhile. Wrote Ancestry.com Adds 170 Million Indexed U.S. Probate Record Images and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, the bank, and the library for John's group, get some books, and the CVGS Bored meeting. Yawn. Home by 2:30 p.m. to take a nap.
* Up at 3 p.m. to read, then worked more in the probates, and wrote NEHGS Salutes Labor Day with FREE Access to Databases on AmericanAncestors.org. Captured three wills of New Jersey ancestors, many with wills were not there for some reason.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV, put the trash out. Online at 6:30 p.m. for awhile to read and add to the Best Of post.
* Back in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and start my Coonts book. Padres lost 4-3 in 10 innings to Rangers, so now 64-69 on the season.
* Online at 10:50 to write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.