This was an all genealogy day until the evening and the Padres game. A hot day today, 88 in the geneacave tonight, and about 95F outside today.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Vote for Your Favorite Genealogy RockStars NOW!
* Worked on the Social Media presentation for several hours - at least 60% done now.
* Worked on my probate tables for awhile, then wrote Mining the Ancestry Probate Records Collection - Post 1: Pennsylvania.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter and mailing list, and went to the UPS Store to publish it.
* Home at 2:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer emails, and sniff around Ancestry a bit. Got the laptop out and updated.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front plants. Online at 6:15 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestor sketch a bit.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, finish my Stephen Coonts book, and Pads won 2-1 in the bottom of the 9th against Rockies. So now 66-73.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.