This was a pretty good genealogy Saturday.
* Read email and blogs, then off at 7:45 a.m. for the church Men's Breakfast. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England to Colonial New England) posted and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Fifth Grade Memories and set it for later.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, had lunch, and left at 12:30 p.m. for Bonita.
* Attended the CVGS Saturday Workshop on German Research with Toni Perrone. She had a lot of handout material. I used the IGI databases on FamilySearch to find some of my ancestral family members - need to source those! No luck with Carringer, though.
* Home by 3 p.m. to take a nap, then online to read, and work in the Social Security Applications database - did about 10 names.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, and watered the front plants and cut some of the rose stalks. Read my Thor book too. Padres lost 2-0 to the Dodgers, so now 65-71. 19th shutout of the year.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, did some more Social Security names, got down to the Seaver folks finally. Heretofore it was been indexed surnames before Seaver with a Seaver entry.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.