We leave for Jamboree in three days...I need to get ready!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 270: 1792 Deed of Stephen Gifford to Humphrey White in Bristol County, Mass. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and we went until 10:30 a.m. I discussed my Humphrey White house post.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and then worked a bit on the June CVGS Newsletter. I need to have it ready to go on Wednesday night.
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - May 24 to 30, 2015 posted, and wrote Are You Attending the Global Family Reunion on Saturday, 6 June 2015? and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Read, answered more email, and took a 1 hour nap. Checked Facebook and Google+, and checked out several websites. Nothing great...but I have to check.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco, but couldn't get in the parking lot, so ended up at Marie Callenders for dinner. Then to the trolley, and to Petco Park for the Padres game. Boring game. Pads lost to the Mets 7-0. Drat. Now 25-28.
* We left in the 8th inning, and home by 10:5 p.m. Read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.