I did not do any real research this weekend...but my Padres won 2 more games!
1) Saturday, 2 May 2015
* Read email and blogs, in a hurry, then off to Marie Callenders for the Men's group breakfast.
* Left there at 9:30 a.m. for the Bonita library and the CVGS workshop. Got set up, then talked for two hours about FamilySearch search techniques using hands-on exploration of FS features, searches of indexed records, and searching digital microfilm - the Browse Images collections.
* Went to lunch with Robisons and Castros, and then back for Shirley's talk. I came home because I was exhausted and not feeling well. Tried to nap but had reflux issues. Noted that Surname Saturday -- CLARK (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Guessing Ages in Photographs posted.
* We left at 3:45 p.m. for El Pollo Loco for Linda's dinner, then the trolley to Petco Park and the Padres game. Was in my seat at 5 p.m., got my pizza slice and ice cream, then watched the game. And the fireworks show too. Pads won 4-2 to be 13-12, and won 2 in a row.
* Got a trolley at 9:15 p.m. and home at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and to bed at 11:15. Had reflux issues again and didn't really sleep well until after 2 a.m. Genealogy on Saturday was 4.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 3 May 2015:
* Read email and blogs and got Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 April to 2 May 2015 ready to post. Then off to church. Really sleepy, but feeling better. Dozed during the sermon. My ears are plugged up too, need to be flushed.
* Home at 11:45 a.m. to watch TV, take a nap, and eat lunch, then watched Padres game. and read the paper. More nap time. Pads won 8-6, so now 14-12, a 4-5 homestand, and have won three straight. Now off to San Francisco.
* Came in at 4:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of April 26 to May 2, 2015. Wrote the FS post also.
* Went in for dinner at 5:230 p.m., watched TV news, and went out at 6 p.m. to cut the fronrt lawn, then water the front years.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and transcribe a will for the Amanuensis Monday post. Wrote this post. Checked Facebook. Genealogy on Sunday was 4.0 hours.