This was not an all genealogy day due to family events.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 64: #71 Hannah (Horton) Dill (1761-ca 1797) posted. Wrote Suzanne Winsor Freeman Memorial Scholarship Grant Applications are Invited and set it for later.
* Went off to the card shop and then Costco for lunch and two dozen roses for Angel Linda for our anniversary. She loved them!
* Home by noon to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and write the Surname Saturday post.
* Decided to do a little research on my #72 guy for next week. I found that I did not have military records for him, so I went through Ancestry, Fold3, FamilySearch and other resources looking for information. Then I checked Middlesex County Deed Indexes for him...and noted all of the deeds. Those will take some time to sort out! I'm afraid this is going to happen for many of the upcoming 52 Ancestors guys. Forgot to write a blog post - oh well.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for Godfathers for our anniversary dinner. Mine was fine, Angel had a reaction. I took some pictures.
* Home by 6:45 p.m. to watch the SDSU-St Johns NCAA game, SDSU won, and earned the right to be beaten by Duke.
* Online at 9 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then researched and wrote the SNGF post for Saturday.
* Wrote this post, checked Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy today was only 7.0 hours.