This was a pretty full genealogy day. I finished my OASIS class today too.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 261: 1875 Probate Record of Frederick Sovereen of Windham, Ontario posted. Got on the panel for Mondays With Myrt but could not be heard. Drat, wonder what happened?
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the OASIS class, had only 6 today, done at 12:30 and home by 1 p.m. for lunch. Called by Roxanne about 3 p.m. saying the OASIS laptop was missing...oh boy.
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - March 23 to 29, 2015 posted. Researched and wrote FamilySearch is Adding IGI Extracted Source Data to Family Tree Profiles.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and Google+ and answered email.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., read the paper and watched TV, then did dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, write a post Tuesday, and work in FamilySearch Family Tree on some of the problems - very slow and frustrating to deal with. Finally worked in 1920 Census records adding sources and content - 1920 down to 841, sources up to 61,436.
* Read, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment