I had a headache most of the day until after my nap, still feeling tired. Went to the doctor today for my regular visit.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip: Listen to the Extreme Genes Podcast and Visit the Website.
* Left at 10 a.m. for the medical center, saw the doc, everything going well, except when he asked me to breathe deeply I coughed after exhaling and he wants me to go to the pulmonary office for a breathing test. Hmmm.
* Home by 11:15 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of and blog compendium posts, and worked a bit in Geni adding more ancestors. I'm amazed that no one else has added some of these Massachusetts folks from the 1700s and 1600s.
* Wrote Escondido Family History Fair is Saturday, 7 March 2015 and then I Have One Big "Tree" and a Lot of "Bushes" in my RootsMagic Database and set it for later.
* Went in at 3:15 p.m. to take a nap, and Linda came home at 4 and woke me up. Headache was better. Answered email, checked Facebook, and did a little research on Ancestry for folks in the database.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, and eat dinner. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked in the database adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.