The grandgirls are here, so there was no real genealogy research these days, but I did blog a bit in between the fun and games and tears and disputes.
1) Thursday - 1 January 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Happy New Year - 2015 is Here! posted, and wrote My Genealogy Database Statistics Update - 1 January 2015.
* Lauren and I had lunch in while Linda took Audrey out. Watched the Rose Bowl game.
* Practiced my FamilySearch talk and edited it one last time. Put the two presentations on the flash drive, and Dropbox, and got them on the laptop too. Charged the laptop, and got it ready for Saturday.
* Worked on Genealogy Industry Benchmark Numbers for 1 January 2015 before we went to dinner - Lauren and I had Subway, Audrey had McDonalds, and Linda stayed home and had soup. Came back and watched the second half of the Sugar Bowl.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post. Didn't journal because I was lazy. Genealgoy this day was maybe 5 hours.
2) Friday, 2 January 2015:
* Read email and blogs, wrote GenSoftReviews Announces its Users Choice Awards for 2014 and then researched and wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 53: #60, Abraham Kemp (1795-after 1881).
* Wrote two posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe. Answered some email. Added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook.
* Played outside with Audrey - she scootered around the block and I chased her. We had a party in her room. Researched and wrote Top 10 Genealogy News Items From 2014 - My Take. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went to dinner at Chik-fil-A - the girls ate well and had fun playing on the equipment. Came home for Dove bars for dessert, got the girls in baths, and down (I hope!) for the night. Wrote the SNGF post for Saturday.
* Checked Facebook, and done! Need a good night's sleep for our 8 a.m. trip to Huntington Beach on Saturday. I have two talks there starting at 11 a.m. We will come home on Saturday night. Genealogy this day was about 7.0 hours.