Hallowe'en is tomorrow...this was a quiet and peaceful and genealogy day at home!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 238: Henry Austin Carringer's 1888 Great Register of Voters Entry and then printed off the OASIS syllabus material for next Monday.
* Researched and wrote Demonstrating Adding Ancestry.com Hints in a Specific Database to my RootsMagic Database.
* Worked in Pennsylvania Death Certificates on Ancestry and finished the Seaver folks. Added some persons and more content and sources.
* Wrote three blog posts for the CV Genealogy Cafe blog. Answered some email. Checked Facebook.
* Worked on Elizabeth King Spangler's data, adding notes and media and sources, getting it ready for the 52 Ancestors bio. Wondered about a burial location, and think it may be in Conneautville. Found a possible in Find A Grave but the death year is wrong...but the death date is correct! Requested a photograph. Created a profile for Daniel Spangler also in Sheakleyville Cemetery, and requested a photo. Wrote When and Where Did Elizabeth (King) Spangler (1796-1863) Die or Be Buried?
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, water the front yard, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Downloaded the handouts and some presentations from the NARA Virtual Conference 2014. Wrote the Halloween post.
* Worked in the database on the Ho names, got down into Hopkins.
* Had the random thought to see if James H Dill was on FamlySearch and he was...along with the other children of Thomas and Hannah Dill, including Elizabath. Checked the film number, found it on the FamilySearch Town Records database, and searched for them and can't find them. Very frustrating! Worked for an hour going page by page, then found an index and Thomas wasn't there. Will have to look some more!
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 12.5 hours!