Finally, an all-day genealogy day.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 238: 1871 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Devier and Abbie Smith to A.H. Owens posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt HOA but didn't get a chance to give much information. Worked in Ancestry a bit chasing down info for Bente. Failed.
* Researched and wrote More Ways to Search on Ancestry.com - Using AMT Persons.
* Printed off the CVGS Newsletter and mail labels, and went to the UPS Store to publish it. Rewarded myself at McDonalds with an ice cream cone. Heck, nobody else will!
* Home at 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote New or Updated Collections at Family Search - September 28 to October 4, 2014.
* Watched several HOAs with DearMYRTLE and Cousin Russ trying to catch up. Found some obits on GenBank and transcribed them and added source citations.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, water the front yard, read the paper, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and practice the Probate talk and edit the talk and the handout again. Good thing I checked, handout got messed up somehow. Took awhile to fix it. I hate when that happens.
* Went looking for Find A Grave entries for the Schaffner and McKnew lines - added about 50 sources.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.