This was a fairly full genealogy day - I got quite a bit done!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 43: #50 Daniel Spangler (1781-1851), and then Ancestry.com Updates Pennsylvania Death Certificates - Now 1906-1963 and set it for later.
* Started on the OASIS presentation and syllabus. Edited the OCCGS syllabus and sent it off.
* Worked in the 1940 US Census Record Hints, got it down to 29, added more content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, wrote the Surname Saturday post, and wrote Hopping Down the 1940 U.S. Census Rabbit Trail.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the World Series, eat dinner, read the paper, wash dishes and finish my J.D. Robb book. Royals won game 3 3-2 over Giants.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, wrote the SNGF post, and then worked in Ancestry adding content and sources. Sources now 55,924.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.