Well, I missed the SCGS webinar - completely forgot about it...but I did go to the CVGS workshop, and did watch my Aztecs lose, and my Padres lose. I didn't do any genealogy research, or blogging, either. What a frustrating night.
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, and left at 7:45 a.m. for Marie Callender's for the men's breakfast. I love bacon and eggs! We talked about the book Generations afterwards.
* Home by 10 a.m. to note that Surname Saturday - RUSSELL (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Worked on the CVGS Newsletter and got it finished, I think.
* Went off at 12 noon for Bonita and the CVGS workshop. Took the laptop, and read blogs, email and Facebook, and loaded the latest RootsMagic file and resolved all of the media. Got to talk a bit about my forms, but they had them from 2003. I need to send them the 2014 version.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Best Genea-Prize in August 2014 posted, and then worked in the FamilySearch Family Tree using RootsMagic to match persons in James' tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the Aztecs game, and then the Padres game - flipping between them. Aztecs led 14-7 at the half, and 21-7 early in the 3rd, but lost 31-27 to North Carolina because of interceptions and a defensive breakdown. Padres lost 7-6 to Rockies in 12 innings after being down 4-0 and 6-2. Now 66-75.
* Online to check mail and blogs, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.