I did genealogy stuff in the morning and the evening, but we were out for the afternoon.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 233: More Papers in 1929 Devier J. Smith Probate File in Red Willow County, Nebraska posted.
* Got on the Mondays With Myert panel and we had a good discussion on many subjects. I shared the Record Hints on the Descendancy View, and mentioned the FGS blog compendium.
* Added to the Best Of and FGS blog posts. We left at 12 noon for Petco Park, were in our seats at 12:45 p.m. Padres won 3-1 over D-backs. Got the 4:30 trolley back, and had dinner at Black Angus, then stopped at Cold Stone for ice cream. Home by 6:45 p.m.
* Watched TV news for a bit, then online to read, note that Labor Day - "There are things that happen in a second that take a lifetime to explain" posted.
* Wrote a post for Tuesday morning on Ancestry.com app. Checked Facebook. Answered some emails. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.