This was a busy genealogy day, but I did absolutely no real research. I had too many other tasks to work on.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Aunt Marion -- Post 323 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and RootsTech 2015 Registration is Open and set it for later.
* Printed off the CVGS Bored meeting stuff and left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, and then the library. Bored meeting took two hours, my part was about 3 minutes. Frustrated.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, write three Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog posts, and then wrote Genealogy Source Citations and FHISO - A Simpler Proposal.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, then ate dinner and watered the front yard. Back online for awhile to read, then started the CVGS Newsletter. Got it about 25% done.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and then the Brad Thor book. Helped Linda with the tablet. Pads lost 5-1 to D-backs, so now 66-72.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.