This was an eventful day, and I did some genealogy research, but then spent the evening at the ballpark.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote and posted 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 31: #38 Thomas J. Newton (ca 1800 - ????). That took awhile!
* Researched and wrote Checking My Watch List on FamilySearch Family Tree and set it for early afternoon. Done with blogging for the day!
* Captured some Massachusetts tan book records from Ancestry for the Nathan Gates line. Also listed Nathan Gates land deeds in Worcester County, Mass. Only 19 of them.
* Captured more Canadian census records for Frederick Sovereign and added facts, media and sources to the database. Looked for a death record but didn't find one for Frederick.
* We left at 4:15 p.m. for the Padres game, stopped to get Linda dinner at El Pollo Loco, and were in Petco by 5:40 p.m. We were invited by our financial advisor to their party in Kona Cove, so we had free hot dogs, chips, popcorn, peanuts and soft drinks as part of the deal. The game turned out well, Pads beat the Braves 10-1, so now 49-60 on the year.
* We left in the 7th inning, got the 10 p.m. trolley, and were home by 10:40 p.m. Checked email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.