The day sort of got away from me...nothing but blogging except for the presentation practice. Oh wsell...
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 222: 1871 Census of Canada for Alexander Sovereen Household and then Seavers in the News - James T. Seaver, Master of a Civil War Vessel - Post 1.
* Did the final edit on the Family Tree presentation, and practiced it. Came out at 60 minutes. I really need 50 minutes. Did some work for Deb on her case...found some social network stuff for her. Interesting!
* Worked a bit in WikiTree, then wrote Breaking Up is Easy To Do -- Deleting a Relationship in WikiTree. Wrote four review posts for next week when the grandgirls are here, but messed up and posted Review: Genealogy at a Glance: FamilySearch.org Research. Oh well.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, and online at 6 p.m. to work on Elizabeth Dill for the 52 Ancestors post. Got it done, but it took awhile sorting things out.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Padrs game, read the paper, water the front yard and wash dishes, then read my book. Pads lost to Dodgers 2-1. At least it didn't go long. Now 40-52.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.