This was an all blogging genealogy day for me, and then the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 219: 1850 Census Record for Cornelius Feather and then transcribed more of the murder trial and wrote The 1858 Murder Trial of Mortimer Seaver - Post 8: Prosecution Rests, Defense Starts.
* Wrote a future post about societies and beginners - didn't get it finished. Researched and wrote Ancestry.com Giveth, and Ancestry.com Taketh Away.
* We left at 2:15 p.m. for El Pollo Loco to get dinner for Linda, then to the trolley station to go to the Padres game. Got there at 3:30 p.m. for a 3:40 start - good timing! I had a Filippi's pizza slice for dinner, and walked around the park 1.5 times to get an ice cream cone. They shut down the stand near our section. Padres won 4-1 over the Mariners so we were happy. Now 31-42, with a 2 game winning streak.
* Home by 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the 52 Ancestor post and work a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree. Added some stories. also added two sources to the database that I found from the Record Hints feature.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.