A typical second Wednesday for me, except for the two baseball games which I hardly watched.
* Read email and blogs and wrote "Three Ladies Picking Poseys" In A 1920 View of the Carringer House on 30th Street -- Post 302 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then wrote SDGS Meeting on Saturday 12 April 2014 - "Witness to Gettysburg" and set it for later.
* Printed off more of my New York handouts, and off to McDonalds at 11 a.m. for lunch and then to the library to look in on John's group, then go to the Conference Room to set up for the CVGS Research Group. Gary brought the projector, but I couldn't make my laptop work with my tablet or phone, or the library wifi, so I used his laptop with the library's very slow wifi. Frustrating. We had a good meeting with 23 attending, but it would have been better with faster wifi.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to watch the last inning of the second Padres game, they lost 2-0 and won 2-1 with Cleveland, so now 3-6 on the season. Not a great start.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Dear Randy: Can I Add a Source to my Software Program From FamilySearch Family Tree Sources?
* Went in at 4:40 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, put out the trash cans and wash the dishes.
* Helped Linda with her donor project papers - sent emails, got it on Facebook, etc. Online at 8 p.m. to check email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and answered several emails.
* Worked on the DAR project for a bit looking for records for the lady's Seaver folks. Not many more available online, it appears.
* Worked for awhile in Ancestry.com, and added some content and sources to the database. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.