Just another manic genealogy Monday for me. Finished some tasks!
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 213: 1832 Deed of Holland Company principals to James Vaux in Erie county, New York posted. Jad to go back and edit the HTML a bit.
* Got into the Mondays With MYRT green room at 8:45 a.m. and participated in the whole show. You can watch it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiJET0uRCY.
* Answered some email, read the EE forum and the Expertise blog posts again, and wrote Musings On Genealogy "Expertise," "Elites" and Education. Got quite a few comments on this. Walked half a mile around the dining room track while talking on the phone.
* Remembered I had to publish the CVGS Newsletter, so printed it off (needed a new black ink cartridge) and went down to the UPS Store for 30 copies. Mailed them there.
* Home by 3:15 p.m. to check Facebook, answer more emails, and add to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres/Indians game, but it was rainedo ut. Watched news, read the paper, we ate dinner, watered the front lawn, washed the dishes, and then watched the first half of the NCAA final game. Walked down the street and back (about 0.3 miles).
* Online at halftime to read, and wrote RootsMagic 6 Source Citation for an Ancestry.com Public Member Tree. Went back in at 7:50 p.m. to watch the last 10 minutes of the game.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, and worked in MyHeritage record matches confirming and rejecting the last 28 Find A Grave matches. Found out that there were over 100 zero star matches. Some may be useful, so will do these next.
* Checked email and blogs, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.