I went out in the morning, then spent the rest of the day on the computer. A cool but clear day after yesterday's brief rain We leave three mornings from now - Linda wants to pack.
* Read email, but not blogs, and left for Marie Callenders for the Mens group breakfast before 8.
* Home by 9:30 a.m. to read blogs, then wrote the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Super Bowl 2014 Edition post. Noted that Surname Saturday - SCISM (Holland > colonial New York) posted earlier.
* Printed off about 20 of the syllabus articles - I still like a paper copy to make notes on. Had trouble with several .doc files in the syllabus that wouldn't open and crashed LibreOffice. Wasted time rebooting twice. Frustrating.
* Read, sorted and answered email. Talked to Virginia V. on the phone - she asked for help on her mother's line. I spent two hours working in FTM Web Search adding info for her lines. Found some new documents for her, but no breakthroughs.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper and do the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then transcribed the Isaac Buck will for amanuensis Monday post, and then worked in Ancestry Mass. Town records looking for Newton/Brigham and Buck stuff. Found nothing new.
* Confirmed 20 more Find A Grace entries using MyHeritage Record Matches - have 426 left. Added content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.