Will wonders never cease - the Chargers beat the Chiefs today.
* Read email and blogs, then finished off the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 17 to 23 November 2013 post.
* Left for church at 9:30 a.m., greeted at the door and headed home at 10 a.m. to watch the Chargers game. Read the paper, rooted hard, and the Bolts beat the Chiefs 41-38 with 8 lead changes. Great game for fans, at least Charger fans!
* Online for awhile to transcribe a will in Pennsylvania probates, but got sleepy so went in and had a nap watching the Cowboys-Giants game. We ate dinner, I finished the paper and read my book a bit, and watched the first quarter of the Broncos-Patriots game.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write two blog posts for Monday, put my handouts together for the OASIS class, and added info to the database for the Philip Jacob King will. Wrote some emails too.
* Got into MyHeritage record matches with Find A Grave matches, and confirmed 40 more. Down to 860 to go. Added content and sources to the database, up to 46,903 source citations.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.