Wow, we've been back from the cruise for almost three weeks. Where has the time gone?
This was not a big genealogy day...
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 20 to 26 October 2013 post and set it for early afternoon.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and were home by 11:45 a.m. I watched football for awhile, read the paper, and took a nap, then ate lunch, and it was suddenly 1:30 p.m.!
* Went online to copy my class stuff to two flash drives (one in the pocket, one in the laptop case, also on Dropbox), and read email and blogs. Decided to work in FamilySearch Family Tree to try to correct the errors in my ancestral families. Did a lot of work in the Jonathan Oatley-Amy Champlin family and the Joseph Champlin-Nancy Kenyon family. The former had the wrong name for Amy, and the latter had the wrong Joseph Champlin (had a Joseph born 1787 marrying the wife in 1780 and having Amy in 1797). The right Joseph was born in 1758. Managed to get the wrong guy decoupled from Nancy Kenyon and the right guy hooked up. Then did all of their children. By 4 p.m., I wondered where the time went! Answered some email too.
* Back to football, and then we watched the World Series game, ate dinner, finished the paper and read some of my Patterson book, watered the front plants, did the dishes, and checked email and blogs on my iPhone until the game was over at 8:40.
* Online to read, start the next Best Of post, and write a post for Monday morning while I'm at the OASIS class.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.