It was a good genealogy morning...but then baseball after that.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 270: Last Day of Bachelorhood and then Finding Henry Carringer's Land in Louisa County, Iowa.
* Read more, tried to find something to write about, emptied my Sent Mail email folder instead.
* Had lunch, watched the Mexico-Japan Little League game until we had to leave at 1:45 p.m. for the Padres game. Got to Petco Park by 2:30 and we were in our seats in the Jack Daniels party area by 2:45. Got a hat and briefing from Liz, met Allison, saw Wayne, etc. The Roeters came, and we talked into the start of the game. Padres won 2-1 over the Pirates. Boring game out in right field in $65 seats. All you could eat, though - hot dogs, hamburgers, salad, peanuts, crackerjack. Great service on the shuttle to the trolley, and trolley came immediately. We were home by 7:15 p.m.
* Watched end of Eastlake Little League game - they beat Westport 6-3 in 9 innings. They're into the US championship on Saturday.
* Read email and blogs, added to the FGS post, then worked in the database for awhile adding content and sources. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.