This was all CGSSD in the morning, a little database work in the afternoon, baseball in the evening, and reading afterwards.
* Read email and blogs, packed up the laptop and headed off to the CGSSD meeting at 8:10 a.m. got there at 8:45 and attended the Ancestry.com interest group, led by Del. Got to share some of the new features - good session!
* Took a bathroom break, grabbed a snack, and set up for my presentation at 10:30 a.m. That went well until the projector bulb went dark..Gary found a tabletop projector and set it up, but then the ceiling-mounted projector came on again, for another 20 minutes or so. We used the table-top after that - the images were smaller but I got through it by 12. First time that's happened to me - just glad that Gary had another projector. Most societies have just one and it would be a lecture following the disaster. Talked to some attendees afterward. Met Edith, a 10th cousin vacationing from Oregon.
* Home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, then read, added to the Best Of post, tweeted about Surname Saturday - MOTT (England to colonial Rhode Island) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - This Week's Genealogy Highlight, which posted while I was away. Answered some email too.
* Went in at 2:15 p.m. to watch the LLWS game, took a fairly long nap, read the paper. Online at 4 p.m. to read, then answered more email and worked in the database a bit.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the LLWS game, then the Padres game, read the paper, ate dinner, and finished my Steve Berry book. My Padres won 8-2 over the Mets (now 55-68).
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours (hey it was a weekend, cut me some slack!).