It was my mother's 94th birthday today - I thought about her a lot today. The love, the goodness, the wisdom. I was so lucky! Oh, her ancestry. got a present today in email too - a Find A Grave photo of her great-great grandfather's gravestone.
* Read email and blogs, wrote This Week's Genealogical Eclectica - 30 July 2013 and then Checking Out the FamilySearch "Export Search Results" Feature - Fail! and set it for noon time.
* Worked on the BLM Tract Books - found that David Smith also had land claims - and wrote Finding More Information About Land Grants in U.S. BLM Tract Books on FamilySearch and set it for later. Added the land patents and source to the database for what was missing.
* Talked on the phone to Matt - interesting call and product.
* Worked in the database, adding sources and content. Solved several mysteries too. Deleted some extraneous unconnected persons also.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, water the front plants, get Ruthie's mail, and looked for the mouse. We still have at least one! Hid the gluepads in different places.
* Online at 6:20 p.m. to read, then worked in the database some more.
* Went in at 7:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then my book. forgot all about WDYTYA? I'll have to watch it online soon. Pads won 4-2 over the Reds (now 50-58, won 5 out of 6, 8 out of 11, 3 straight).
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.