July is almost gone, and we have less than 60 days before our 16-day cruise.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 21 to 27 July 2013 post and set it for after noon.
* We went off to church at 9:20 a.m., and were home by 11:30 p.m. Talked a bit to John F. about his study group and to John C. about genealogy.
* Had lunch, answered some email, and went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a short nap, do some chores. Padres won, 1-0, now 6 of 10, and 48-58. Noted that CVGS Program Meeting - Wednesday, 31 July on "Women Heroes of the American Revolution" posted.
* Went out and mowed the front lawn. Back in to sweep the back deck, and we had dinner watching the news.
* Came in at 5:25 p.m. to watch DearMYRTLE's MGP Study Group HOA until almost 7 p.m.
* Wrote two posts for Monday, answered some email, checked Facebook, tried out a new site, and worked in the database for several hours adding sources and content. It's endless! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.