It was a pretty good genealogy day, and my Padres won again.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Francis Nurse (1618-1695) of Salem, Mass. posted and wrote PMGDOE - Different Views About Posting Genealogy Research Online and set it for later.
* Packed the laptop and left at 9:10 a.m. for Mission Valley to teach my OASIS class. Class started at 10:15, and I stayed with Mary until 12:45 trying to solve her problem.
* Home by 1:15 p.m. to have lunch, watched an hour of Mondays with Myrt, then wrote Attach Historical Records to FamilySearch Family Tree and Search FamilySearch and View Historical Records by Record Types and Record Collections. Both are excellent enhancements to FamilySearch.
* Searched Ancestry and FamilySearch for Paul Buehler and William Jackson for Mary, with no success.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front plants, feed the birds, water the back dirt, get Ruthie's mail, and wash the dishes. Whew! Pads won 5-3 over Brewers (won 2 out of 3, now 44-56 on the season).
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, watch the end of Mondays with Myrt, Pretty good discussion. Did some online research for James line in Massachusetts - added two families based on town vital record information. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.