It was a busy genealogy day here in the genealogy cave, as we kicked off July with some blogging, work on a presentation, a Hangout On air, and even a little research.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Henry Collins (1606-1687) of Lynn, Mass. posted.
* Worked on How Many Records does Ancestry.com Have? while waiting for the Mondays With Myrt HOA to start.
* Participated on the panel of the Mondays With Myrt HOA, talked quite a bit about Old vs. New Search on Ancestry, also about current research efforts. Finished the Ancestry post.
* Researched and wrote My Canadian Mystery - Sarah Sephrona? (Fletcher) Kemp (1802-????).
* Worked on the AMT presentation - almost done, need to review, practice, and create the handout.
* Wrote How I Search on Ancestry.com "New Search" - Post 1: Name and Locality Filters.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap, eat dinner, and wash the dishes. Pads lost 4-0 to the Marlins (now 40-43).
* Came back to the computer at 6:50 and it was unresponsive. Finally rebooted, and online at 7:20 p.m. to check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, add to the Eclectica post, write a post for Tuesday, and do some online research adding data and sources. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.