Thursday, May 23, 2013
My genealogy day - 23 May 2013
I played hooky from genealogy tonight and took Linda to a play - The Sound of Music - in North Park.
* Read emails and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1850 U.S. Census Record for Albert White Household and U.S. Military Records FREE on FindMyPast from 24 to 27 May and set it for later.
* Answered some email, and worked in Legacy trying to figure things out. Then wrote Wish List for Legacy Family Tree 8.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked on the New England presentation.
* We had dinner, watching TV news, and left at 6 p.m. to deliver food to Nellie, then to north Park for the play at 7:30 p.m. got there early, and read my email and blogs while waiting. also downloaded the Jamboree app.
* Home at 10:45 p.m. to read, then write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.