The baseball season started in earnest for me today -our first game at Petco Park. Therefore, it wasn't much of a genealogy day!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out Ancestry Anne's Search Tip Presentations and FEEFHS Conference on Eastern European Research in Salt Lake City on August 6-10, 2013.
* Watched Linda Geiger's webinar on Legacy Tree Webinars, but it stopped at about 30 minutes. Frustrating.
* Wrote Using Ancestry.com Filters and set it for the early afternoon. Did a little searching on Ancestry and American Ancestors for persons in my database.
* We left at 1:20 p.m. for El Pollo Loco, the trolley station, and Petco Park for the Padres home opener. Got there at about 2:45 p.m. and found our seats in 316 (upper level, about halfway down left field line). Padres beat the Dodgers 9-3, best game of the year (they're now 2-5). Took awhile to get home, finally by 8:30 p.m.
* Checked email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, then worked in the database - added two families to the Lincoln side using VRs and AMTs. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.