Another week gone by, but Saturday became more important...
* Read email and blogs, and was working on Follow-Up Friday - Helpful/Interesting Reader Comments when I got an email saying the SDGS speaker couldn't come on Saturday and if I could do a presentation. I said yes. Finished up the blog post.
* Tuned into DearMyrtle's Legacy webinar on blogging - and enjoyed it.
* Decided on the FamilySearch talk which I haven't given at SDGS (last time was NSDCGS in 2012), and edited the slides and then the handout. Whew! Eliminated some of the slides and added others. About a 4 hour task. Put them on Dropbox and the flash, and copied them onto the laptop. Got batteries for the clicker, and the extended cable, and the 3-pronged extension.
* Wrote Review: Legacy QuickGuide for Lineage Societies and Genealogy.
* Linda came in and called dinner early, so we ate, watched TV and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the CVGS Newsletter - got it done. Wrote the two Saturday posts. Then worked on Find A Grave matches in My Heritage - down to 375 to confirm. Added about 40 sources to the database today.
Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.