Finally a full genealogy day - the first one since Saturday - thought I'd lost my touch!!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 245: The Honeymooners Return and Revolutionary Voices: A Last Muster Film and set it for later.
* Checked Ancestry and FamilySearch for new databases, and found several. Poked around a bit but didn't enter anything into the database.
* Gathered my stuff and off to Mcdonalds for lunch and the library for the CVGS program. Hank Jones gave a nice talk on how to research immigrants using his 8th century Palatines as examples - lecture, no slides, great handout!
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to inspect the bathroom sink and toilet fixes, and put stuff away under the sink and above the towel rack above the toilet.
* Wrote Source Citation for World War I Draft Registration Card and then Linda called me in for dinner. We ate watching TV, and I read the paper and put out the trash later.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to join DearMyrtle's Hangout on Air - they discussed Evidentia at some length again. Made the hotel reservation for Friday night, and read things while hanging out.
* Started work in the database at 7:45 p.m., got through the Cogswells, adding sources and content. Found data for several previously mysterious persons.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.