It was not a normal genealogy Saturday - I stayed home (mostly) and did genealogy things.
* After reading email and some blogs, I went off to breakfast at Jimmy's for the church men's group Bible study.
* Home by 9:45 a.m., finished reading, noted that Surname Saturday - WIGHT (England > Medfield, Mass.) posted, and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The Super Bowl! and set it for later.
* Worked on the two Standard Operating Procedures for the CVGS Newsletter Editor and Research/Queries Chair positions on the Board.
* Found the rest of the Vaux and Underhill deeds in Erie County NY (before 1859), captured the index entries and the deed records, renamed them, and added them to the research log.
* Checked Facebook, watched DearMYRTLE's hangout on Evidentia, and went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online again at 6:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then worked in the database adding content and sources - now through the Chan* surnames. Did 23 Find-A-Grave entries in MyHeritage Record Matches, which added over 50 sources to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.