What, the end of January approaches? That means ... I need to get out my talks for 2 March and work on them, plus my OASIS talks for March Mondays. Sometime I need to work on my New England talk and start thinking about the Ancestry Trees talk in July.
* After reading email and blogs, I posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 241: Randy, Stan and Dad in 1948. It's becoming difficult to find new family pictures to post! Wrote Watching Find My Past Television episodes and set it for later in the morning.
* Checked for new databases, and printed off some CVGS surveys. Computer got slow, so I rebooted it.
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for the CVGS meeting. Ate more, talked to Butch and Jean Hibben, listened to Butch's presentation, ate some more, got a book out, and was home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read everything, got sleepy, almost took a nap, but found some things in GenealogyBank and wrote A Cure for Genea-boredom -- GenealogyBank! instead. Checked more folks in GenealogyBank! Answered some email. Suffered another BSOD...got a computer problem, I fear.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, put out the trash, get Ruth's mail, eat dinner, wash the dishes and update my iPhone.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then worked in AmericanAncestors and Ancestry adding content and source citations. Then spent some time with Find A Grave record matches on MyHeritage - down to 725 pending (out of 1341). Added more content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.