I didn't do much genealogy today, but did attend Scanfest and did do some data entry/source citing tonight.
* Read email and blogs, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. Stayed for the annual meeting, had a good chicken pot pie lunch.
* Home at 12:30 p.m. to jump into Scanfest on Miriam's blog. noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 20 to 26 January 2013 posted. Got about 10 loose pictures scanned, plus some documents.
* Went in at 2 p.m. to watch the golf tournament, read the paper, and take a short nap. Back online at 3:30 p.m. to write two CVGS blog posts, then back to watch golf and football Pro Bowl. Read the paper, we ate dinner too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, post "Creating Your Life's Story" at CVGS Meeting on 30 January, and then did some random searching for folks in my database. Didn't find much for the names I tried. Went on MyHeritage and did another 20 Find A Grave matches, plus many more that linked to those 20. Added content and sources.
* Started the next Best Of post, and I'm done. It was a light genealogy day - only 6.0 hours.