Another non-genealogy day, with the exception of blogging and the CVGS Computer Group.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 239 - Emily and Dorothy Taylor in 1920 and then CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 19 January Features Donna Bradley.
* Had the girls in the morning - we had a tour of the blog on their scooters, and played hide and seek. Linda took them at 11 a.m. to find fabric for Lolo's Ancestor project, and I went off to lunch at McDonalds, then the bank, the post office (to mail my 23andme sample), and the library.
* Talked to John and Joanna for awhile, then went to CVGS Computer Group meeting. Helped Susi with her webinar issues, I think, and her iPad. Shirley used Rootsweb to show new folks some sites to use.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, then took a short nap, and Audrey got up with me, we watched Fox News for an hour while trying to rest. Linda took the girls to the Y to swim.
* That gave me some time to research and write Using New Brunswick County Deed Registry Books.
* They came home after 4 and I played with the girls, we had dinner, watched TV, they had dessert, got into their makeup and had fun being glamorous, then worked on paper airplanes and headbands, and got glitter all over the dining room tablecloth! Oops. I watched the SDSU/UNLV game, Aztecs lost. Finally got them down for bed at 9:30 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours at most!