It wasn't much of a genealogy Sunday, but I did make some progress.
* Read email and blogs, and got Best of the Genea-Blogs - 16 to 22 December 2012 ready to post.
* Watched the pre-game show and Chargers game (we beat Jets 27-17).
* Got the electronics in the laptop case, wrapped the gifts I have, and went off searching for a gift certificate at Von's and Best Buy without success. So he gets check with a picture of a gift certificate!
* Home at 3:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, watch more football, and play with the iPhone. Added some apps. Noted that Christmas Names in the Ancestry Records posted.
* Online to answer email, read blogs, and then we had dinner and watched more football.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, wrote two more blog posts for the next week, then worked in Find A Grave on MyHeritage for awhile, adding content and sources.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was about 4.5 hours.
I'll be away for 8 days now, should return just in time for New Year's Eve! Genea-Musings is on automatic pilot and this blog will be dormant for awhile.