It was a stay-at-home day, except for the emergency phone call at 6:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1850 U.S. Census Record for Henry Carringer Family and then National Geographic Unveils Phase 2 of Genographic Project.
* Listened to Marian's Fieldstone Common radio program with Megan Smolenyak. Answered some email.
* Wrote 28 November Program Summary - Georgie Stillman "Heirloom Discovery Day" and Holiday Luncheon on Tuesday, 11 December 2012.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered more email. Researched and wrote How Many Grandchildren of a Person Are In Your Family Tree?
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV and did the dishes, then was online at 6 p.m. to work on the CVGS newsletter.
* Linda called at 6:30 p.m. saying she had an allergic reaction at Olive Garden with her GNO teacher group, and please come get her. I got there in `10 minutes and was home by 7 p.m. - left my car there in the lot and will get it in the morning. She had taken her Benadryl but did not have much dinner.
* Back to work on the newsletter, and finished it so I can send it on Friday. Worked on the SSDI, then Newspaper Archive and Find A Grave in MyHeritage lists, adding sources and content. Managed to add 120 sources to the file today.
* Checked Facebook again, and wrote this post.