Hey, we're still here after Mayan Fools Day! Now I'll go shopping! Um, just remembered that Linda has been shopping for herself for weeks and has lots of stuff for herself which I can wrap. Cool.
* Read email and blogs - wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Helpful Reader Comments. Wrote Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - Days 15 to 21 and set it for later.
* Wrote eight more blog posts for next week - mostly Christmas and end-of-year related. I'm not going to have any time until 1 January to do any serious work or writing.
* Left at 12 noon for the pharmacy, drug store, bank and post office to run errands.
* Home after 1 p.m. to read, write more blog posts for next week, check databases, check Facebook and Google Plus, etc.
* Had a major problem with 100% CPU usage, email loading slow, web pages loading slow, finally saw (after two reboots) the little indicator in the right taskbar that said my Firewall was not active. Huh?? How did the happen? I don't recall it ever happening? I activated the firewall, rebooted, and everything perks along real nice...we'll see! Wrote two more posts for next week.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch the news, eat dinner and wash the dishes.
* Onlnie at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and try to think of something to blog about...nothing came to mind so I didn't. Got into the database and checked many source citations for Dedham VRs (on AmericanAncestors) and Medfield VRs (on Google Books). Added some, fixed some, deleted some sources. Added many more Mass VR books (free!) to my Google Play book list.
* Made a new GEDCOM file, and uploaded to FTM 2012. Will put it into Dropbox tonight and load it tomorrow on the old laptop, then update all of the programs on the laptop.
* Checked Facebook, answered some email, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.