The grandgirls came today, so genealogy was limited to reading and just a little database work.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 232: Aunt Emily in 1960 posted, and later that Exploring RootsMagic 6 - Post 2: Online Publishing posted.
* Started work on the third RootsMagic post but Tami and the girls came at 11 a.m. We went to lunch at Lolita's because Tami had to work in Mission Valley at 1 p.m. I got them home, and went off to the library to transfer the CVGS projector back to Gary at the Computer Group meeting.
* Home by 1 p.m. to get the Exploring RootsMagic 6 - Post 3: My RootsMagic Family Tree Website post finished and set for later. Updated a lot of apps on the Galaxy including Ancestry.com, and tested it.
* Audrey couldn't nap, but I did from 2 to 3 in my chair. She happily played while I snored. Played with both girls for awhile, and Lolo helped me weed the front plants a pit.
* I came in at 5 p.m. and we went to El Pollo Loco for dinner. The girls eat really well!
* Home at 6:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, play with the girls, tend to Linda's toe, and get the girls in the shower. Tami came home, and the girls went to bed easily at about 8:30.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, checked some boxes in RootsMagic to include Events in the online publishing, confirmed another 40 SSDI entries using the MyHeritage list and adding sources when necessary. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.