It was a stay-at-home Saturday, except for lunch and dinner outings to give Linda some go-somewhere time.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Surname Saturday - SMITH (England > Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Baby Name Wizard ad set it for later.
* Worked in the Ancestry Member Tree again, pruning out the useless Hints and saving the good Hints (mainly Mass. Town and Vital Records) to a separate file folder for later attaching. Also named the Norman Seaver probate record images.
* We left at 11 a.m. to go to In 'n' Out for lunch, then stopped at Sprouts on the way home.
* Home at 12:30, worked in Find-A-Grave for several hours using the MyHeritage list, adding content and sources when needed. Found a probable error in a Fletcher memorial, so used the Chelmsford VR book to try to sort out several same name-same place families (Samuel and Mary Fletcher...). Took awhile, and I added some citation details to death and marriage sources...lots more Fletchers to do in Chelmsford and Westford!
* Worked on the CVGS First VP SOP to get it into the right format.
* We left at 5 p.m. to go to dinner at Outback. Got right in, filet dinner, even a cocktail! Big night! Home by 6:30 p.m. to watch the end of the USC-ND game and read the paper and then latest American Ancestors Magazine.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and then did the Carringer line of source quality (Source-Info-Evidence) checks in RootsMagic. Added some sources, some source details and some images along the way.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.