The CVGS Seminar was today and I helped.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England > Massachusetts posted, and left at 8:55 a.m. for Bonita.
* Got to Bonita-Sunnyside Library at 9:10 a.m. and helped carry stuff in and set up. I got my laptop on a table in the back of the room near a power outlet, got up RootsMagic and the Internet, and folks started coming in at 10 a.m.
* Marshall sat with me at my table and we talked, listened to the brief introduction by Gary and Sam's 30 minute talk, then had over an hour showing how to run RootsMagic to two ladies, then searched online for Genie's father. Found his death date, and two probable children also.
* Had lunch on pretzels, cookies and grapes, then second session didn't have any beginners. Showed RootsMagic to two other ladies. Packed up at 2:40 p.m. and was home by 3.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Family and Genealogy posted and tweeted it.
* Sleepy, so went in to watch football and take a nap. We had dinner watching football. Watered the front plants at halftime of Aztecs game, they lost 38-34 to San Jose State. Then watched some of the Padres game - lost to Giants 8-4. Used tablet to read NEHGR issues while watching TV.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read blogs, add to the Best Of post, and work in Find-A-Grave *(using MyHeritage links). Only did 4 links, but probably 40 FAG entries due to links in FAG.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.