I got quite a bit accomplished today, considering the power went off at 9:36 AM and came back on around 1:45 PM.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Treasue Chest Thursday - 1870 U.S. Census for Edward Hildreth Family posted. Started writing a MyHeritage blog post when the power went off!
* Went in on the recliner and read blogs and Twitter and Facebook and email on the tablet.
* Left at 10:50 AM for Jimmy's at the Park with the Rohr engineers group. Then to the library by 12:40 PM for the CVGS Computer Group, which was a bust due to the computer equipment.
* Home by 2 PM to watch the Padres game, noted that Book Review: Genealogy at a Glance - Pennsylvania Genealogy Research posted, and finished up the Using MyHeritage Record Matches to Find Find-A-Grave Entries post before going in for the end of the game - Pads won 6-5.
* Onlnie at 3:50 PM to read, add to the Best Of post, answer some email, do some MyHeritage Record Match work, then put a bird house together and we ate dinner.
* Online at 6:50 PM to search for Mass. town Records on Ancestry to add to the RootsMagic database - captured the images, added the images, tagged the Facts, etc. also reorganized the Ancestral Files a bit, and standardized some images. Had to delete some Images on RootsMagic and upload them again because the links were bad.
* At 9 PM, started on MyHeritage record matches in Find-A-Grave - got through 27 of them (out of 1342), plus links to others when noted, and added data to the database with sources.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.