Today was an all genealogy day, until the carpet/vacuum folks came by. But I recovered...
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1880 U.S. Census Record for Isaac Seaver Family and then RootsMagic 5 Workshop in Bonita CA on Saturday, 4 August and "Who Do You Think You Are?" at Torrance, California Centennial and set the last one for early afternoon.
* Worked in RootsMagic for awhile on my workshop for Saturday. Need to lay out a script of some sort. Made a GEDCOM file for use on the laptop. Watched the end of the Padres game, Reds won 9-4. Drat.
* Worked up a Research Log for Joshua Smith. Started to create his family also.
* Wrote Source Citations Created by Ancestry.com Mobile App and set it for later in the afternoon.
* Free carpet cleaning the young lady said at the door ... then the guys came at about 2 p.m. to do it and proceeded to demo the Kirby vacuum cleaner while pretending to get ready to shampoo the carpet. demoed how our present vacuum is a piece of crap, and showed us out much dirt it doesn't pick up. Linda wanted it, so we finally bought it... they didn't leave until after 8 p.m. I finally had a bowl of beef stew at 7:30 p.m. for dinner. Remind me to say NO to any door-to-door salesperson every time!
* Worked in the database throughout the carpet saga... adding sources and content to the database.
* Got the August 2012 CVGS Newsletter started ... about 50% done.
* Back online to add more content and sources. Ancestry search was up and down, so concentrated ion Mass VRs on American Ancestors.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.