Three more days and we'll be in Burbank at Jamboree. Whee! I hope! Yikes! Not ready again.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - 1826 Deed of Lebbeus Smith to Alpheus B. Smith after a false start.
* Worked on the handout for the NSDCGS meeting.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for the library for a meeting with Gary, Wanda, Ann, John. Ann was late, so used iPhone to add Jamboree classes to my calendar. Ann came by 12:15.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to read, then research and write Do the Research Notes Transfer via GEDCOM to Family Tree Maker 2012?.
* Checked Facebook, added the Smith deed to the database, then started the CVGS Newsletter for June. All ready for content from the Board.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to have dinner, then watched TV, read the paper, did the dishes and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Using the Genealogy Jamboree App to Pick My Classes.
* Worked online for awhile adding content and sources from Find-a-Grave. got through Seaver to 760. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.