I didn't get a lot accomplished today because of the "real life" situations encountered.
* Quickly read email and blogs before going off to the Bible Study breakfast at 8 a.m.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to read, and noted that Surname Saturday - KELSEY (England > Connecticut > New Jersey) posted.
* Researched and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Google Maps of Ancestral Homes and set it for after noon.
* Answered some email, including a Seaver contact in Maine. Made and sent an ancestors report with 10 generations of Seavers. Checked Facebook.
* Reviewed some TGF mailing list items in response to an email also.
* worked in the database for awhile adding content and sources. Added to the Best Of post.
* We left for the Padres game at 3 p.m., and just missed the 3:15 trolley. We got on the 3:30 p.m. trolley and got to Petco Park at 4 p.m., received our jerseys, and I was in my seat at 4:05. Game with the D-backs started at 4:15. I had a Filippi's pepperoni pizza slice and an ice cream for dinner, Linda had a Subway sandwich and ice cream cone. Pads lots 4-2.
* Home by 8:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and work in the database for awhile. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.