Whew, after the hustle and bustle of the SCGS Jamboree from Thursday through Sunday, the effort raised a notch. This was a busy day. I got quite a bit done, albeit not in the database. That will have to wait.
Readers can find my daily Jamboree blog posts at www.geneamusings.com.
* Read email and blogs, and hurriedly wrote Amanuensis Monday - the will of Joseph Collins (1643-1724) of Lynn, Mass.
* Tuned in before 9:30 a.m. for the MyHeritage webinar and press conference, and was surprised to hear my name mentioned several times. Swelled with pride, I wrote MyHeritage Announces Record Matching Feature.
* Remembered that I had to finish up and publish the CVGS Newsletter, so I worked on that for almost two hours, got it finished, the master printed, the mail list updated and printed, and took off for the UPS Store at 2:30 p.m.
* Home by 3:15 p.m. to read, answer some email, then emailed the CVGS Newsletter to the membership, and finally put SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Pictures - Hollywood Gala together. Checked in on Facebook and Twitter and Google Plus.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, then take dinner to a friend's house, and eat dinner ourselves. I watered the front plants after dinner, filled the bird feeder, and opened the mail while Linda worked on the computer.
* Online at 7:15 p.m., I updated my FamilySearch talk for Tuesday, and reorganized my Dropbox folder for Talks.
* Wrote a Tuesday's Tip post but messed up and it posted early. Oh well. Wrote another post for Tuesday morning. Then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.