It was an all genealogy day, but I feel like I made little progress in anything.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 199: Dad's Favorite Females and 1940 Census Scorekeepers. Found the Wood family in Salem NH in the 1940 census - had to search two EDs. Still no sign of my grandmother!
* Answered some emails, then should have worked on my taxes but I didn't. Drat. Packed up at 11 a.m. and went of to McDonalds for lunch, then to the CV Library for the CVGS Board meeting.
* CVGS seminar was pretty successful, but some glitches to be fixed next time. I need to start on the CVGS Newsletter tonight...
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Recent Genealogy Webinars Available Online and 1940 U.S. Census Release Infographic. Added Lincoln data to the database.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., and took out the trash and filled the bird feeder.
* Online again at 5:45 p.m. to read, then watched webinar while continuing to add Lincoln data to the database. Made new pedigree charts for Lauren, and sent them to Tami.
* Did a batch of 1940 census for Alameda County CA. Reviewed my accuracy stats, only 94% overall. Messed up about 5 things on the 1940 page I did yesterday.
* Wrote a post for Thursday and one for Saturday, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. The baseball season starts on Thursday, and we're going to the Padres games on Thursday and Friday nights.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.