It was a stay at home genealogy day, and then a night out!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1950 San Diego Plat Map. Then wrote Patriot's Day: My Revolutionary War Soldiers.
* Worked a bit on my FORUM column, but nowhere near done. Did some research on smart phones, tablets and readers. Updated apps on the Samsung and the iPhone. Went out and weeded the walkway a bit.
* Had fun finding Ted in the census, and wrote up Ted Williams in the 1940 U.S. Census. Did a batch of FamilySearch Indexing - still in Glendale, Los Angeles County, CA.
* Worked in the database for several hours (hmmm, need to work on my column, and get the two talks for May ready, and work on my two new talks for July) adding content and sources. Now through the "Al" people. "Am" people up next. At this rate, the database will be in good shape by about 2015.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to read the paper, and we left at 5:30 for dinner in Coronado and then to Lamb's Players Theater for "Brownie Points." A chick play, but funny and interesting. Short too, which was good.
* Home by 9:30 to watch the 9th inning of the Padres/Phillies game. We lost 2-0 (now 3-11).
* Online to add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.